- If you would like to purchase a painting please click on the “Buy Now” button under any available painting and your purchase will be directed through Pay Pal ensuring a fast and secure transaction with all major credit cards. Please make no payment before we have included shipping costs (see below).
- If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the painting within 14 days, it must arrive in perfect condition for a full refund minus shipping and handling costs.
Oil and acrylic paintings:
- Paintings need to be completely dry for safe shipping.
- Very recent work needs time to dry before shipping (a few days for acrylic, 3-4 weeks for oil), please let me tell you when delivery is possible.
The prices are based on a simple formula based on the size and complexity of a piece.
- Shipping within Switzerland and the European Comunity of pieces up to 80 x 90cm costs a maximum approx. 60 Euro for priority mail with the Swiss/European Postal Service.
- Larger works and further location will of course be higher. I will be happy to give you the price for the chosen work and destination.
- Many paintings can safely be sent rolled and protected in a tube. This makes shipping much cheaper. You can easily have the work mounted onto a frame in any framing shop near to you.
- Paintings will be shipped insured to their full value.
- I will send you a Postal, FedEx, etc, tracking number in an email once the painting has been shipped so you know when to expect delivery.
- For international shipping and large paintings, I will provide you with a quote based on your location. Please let me know before paying through Pay Pal and I can adjust the amount in the Buy Now Button to reflect shipping cost to your location, or send you a separate invoice for shipping, payable through Pay Pal. Items will not be shipped until payment for art work and shipping costs have been cleared through Pay Pal.